Saturday, May 3, 9:30am-2pm
Lodi First Congregational Church
Pat Street can share about his recent trip to Europe.
Dave Kimberly can share about the new direction the Lord has put on his heart and his coming mission trip this summer.
Franklin Shannon can share about the work in Russia.
Joel Bucklin can share about Solid Rock Camp.
Others as well may have new adventures and powerful things the Lord is doing among us that we can praise Him for and pray about.
Ohio Association 4C Spring Meeting
First Congregational Church, Rev. David Dake
114 Church St.
Lodi, OH 44254
Church 330-948-1109; Cell 330-416-6328, pastordake (at) frontier.com (use the @ symbol)
Moderator: John Hood
Vice Moderator: David Dake – pastordake (at) frontier.com
Treasurer: Matt Reed – mgreed17 (at) yahoo.com
Secretary: Harry Knotts – hknotts (at) crowlinc.com
Ohio 4C Representative: Bob Barber – mbbarber (at) simcon.net
Mission Representative: Franklin Shannon – Shannoncis (at) aol.com
9:30 A. M. Registration & Fellowship
10:00 Welcome & Worship – John Hood & Dave Dake
10:15 Missions—Sharing and Praying
1:00 P. M. Business Meeting
- Minutes of last meeting are posted on our website here.
- Treasure’s Report
- Officers Election
- 66th Annual Family Conference“ July 21-24, 2014
- Conference Theme: “For Every Generation” (Psalm 33:11)
- Ohio Representative Report – Bob Barber
- Spiritual Life Committee – Pat Street
- Fall Meeting –Date & Place?
- Other Old & New Business:
- 2:00 P. M. Closing Prayer & Adjournment